By booking onto a Berrycroft Hub workshop or event, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions outlined below:
Terms and Conditions
- Berrycroft Hub reserves the right to change the venue, time, date of any course where such change is necessary to facilitate the delivery or better delivery of such course.
- Berrycroft Hub reserves the right to modify the content or method of delivery on any course, from time to time.
- The participant states that he/she is fully aware that, even under the safest conditions possible, there may be risks involved. Whilst Berrycroft Hub will take every precaution to ensure as safe an environment as is reasonably possible, the participant hereby agrees to accept full responsibility and assume all risks including those caused by acts of God, or injury, or death, or loss to his/her person and or property, knowingly and voluntarily.
- The participant certifies that he/she is physically capable to participate in the course run despite the rigours and risks that may be inherent in such an undertaking.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years on the day of the course must be accompanied at all times by an adult who shall take full responsibility for the acts and conduct of the participant at all times.
- The participant agrees to follow all safety instructions, procedures and advice when given by any tutor or supervisor of Berrycroft Hub.
- Berrycroft Hub may take photographs or film for its own publicity and archive. Unless the participant advises otherwise, Berrycroft Hub will take the booking of a workshop/event as permission for the purpose stated above.
- (i) Limitation of liability. Berrycroft Hub shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising to property or person or any loss to or corruption of data or any indirect, special or consequential, loss or damage howsoever.
9. Given the substantial preparation by Berrycroft Hub prior to any demonstration/workshop, the client(s) must be aware of the following conditions and therefore agrees to such if the booking is cancelled by them:
A: Cancellation more than 4 weeks before demonstration/workshop commencement, 100% of the workshop fee/ deposit (when required) will be returned to the client(s).
B: Cancellation 2-4 weeks before demonstration/workshop commencement, then 50% of the workshop fee/deposit (when required) will be forfeited.
C: Cancellation/non attendance less than 2 weeks before demonstration/workshop commencement, then 100% of the workshop fee/deposit (when required) will be forfeited.
10. In the unlikely circumstance that Berrycroft Hub needs to cancel a demonstration/workshop clients will be informed as soon as practical using the email details you have supplied.
Berrycroft Hub will use reasonable endeavors to offer alternative dates or services. All deposits or payments paid by the client will be refunded in full within 28 days (or if preferred, transferred as a deposit for another date). Berrycroft Hub will not be liable for reimbursement of any costs of promotional items, advertising, goods, materials or services incurred by the client that relate to a cancelled Berrycroft Hub event.
11. Berrycroft Hub reserves the right to refuse bookings to any party or individual without need to give reasons solely at Berrycroft Hub's discretion and will return any payment
12. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the participant and Berrycroft Hub and supersede any previous agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter of the agreement.